Housekeeper - The Regency
Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management, consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating successful student housing communities. We’re kind of a big deal and we didn’t get there by resting on our laurels. We’re a hardworking, scrappy bunch.
We’re seeking someone especially handy for the Housekeeper position. Do you get satisfaction from keeping things neat and tidy? If so, we want to talk to you! The Housekeeper reports to the head honcho of the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Supervisor.
Who are we looking for? Hint: people who share our values.
- Do you want to make your mom proud? We live the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing. Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects while remaining focused on the level of service they deliver, all the while, juggling numerous deadlines? If so, you’ll rock this!
- Experience is important! We need someone with a strong work ethic and a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- What’s more important than experience is an upbeat, friendly demeanor. A passion for how the work you do impacts those around you! At Campus Advantage, we desire to do our best, and we never, ever give up! Slackers need not apply.
- Are you motivated and possess the ability to work independently with little or no supervision? If so, we want to talk to you. We aren’t interested in micromanaging you because, at Campus Advantage, we attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously!
What will you be doing every day?
- Lead and Communicate: We trust you, not only to communicate with residents and teammates, but to maintain confidentiality of information you'll be privy to, so put our values into action!
- Plan the Work/Work the Plan: In the case of emergency, it is all hands-on deck to execute our emergency preparedness plan. Assisting with the property’s “turn” process. Keep Safety First, by making sure you are following OSHA standards and complying with established Campus Advantage policies and procedures.
- Heads on Beds: In order to provide amazing experiences to our residents, we have to get them in the door! We want our resident’s to be proud of where they live so maintaining the property to the highest standards possible, including the interior esthetic of the property, is of upmost importance. As a Maintenance team of superheroes, you do this by responding to and completing cleaning requests in a timely manner. We keep those heads on beds by providing outstanding customer service to our residents!
- Pay the Bills: This is a multi-million dollar operation. Keep those dollars in mind when assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in reviewing and recommending new supplies and maintenance methods to improve site maintenance operations. Materials and equipment don't magically show up! You will need to keep tabs on using, storing, and maintaining maintenance inventory of equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Preserve the Asset: You will need to kick butt at facilitating the notorious process student housing calls “turn." You are the master of keeping our community sparkly! Cleaning common areas, offices, hallways, business and fitness centers, laundry rooms, and restrooms, and making units ready for resident move-in will be your jam. Keep track of your work by filing completed work orders in property’s filing system.
Call to Action!
If you read this far and you want to join us on our mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities, we want to meet you!
Are you ready to achieve your potential while serving and inspiring others to do the same? Join us in pursuing our purpose: to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner and the 7th largest manager in the United States. Learn more at www.campusadv.com.
Get to Know Us a Little Better