Leasing Agent- 21 Oaks
The Leasing Agent position seeks to achieve the property’s revenue goals by maximizing achieved occupancy and rental rates. This position is for an outgoing and energetic individual with a positive attitude and passion for delivering great customer service.
- Work with Leasing Manager to maintain daily knowledge of current leasing, occupancy and availability.
- Follow Campus’s Leasing and Marketing guidelines for:
- Greeting Prospects and Residents
- Responding to Internet and Phone Inquiries
- Conducting Property Tours
- Following Up with Prospects
- Facilitating application and lease completion
- Execute on property’s marketing plan and adjust marketing as required to achieve traffic and closing goals.
- Maintain lease file paperwork in accordance with company policy; ensure completion of regular lease audits.
- Ensure accuracy of reporting related to leasing and marketing.
- Be a product and market expert. Know the unique selling features of their community and be proficient in the market trends.
- Conduct inspections of model units at least once per day to ensure they are in pristine condition, and make sure any uncleanliness or disorder is quickly remedied
- Assist with completion of weekly market survey.
- Assist with and attend Residence Life Functions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- PC Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Realpage Experience Preferred
- 1-2 Years Sales Experience, Student Housing Preferred
Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner and the 7th largest manager in the United States.
We’re looking for people who share our values.
- Integrity We live by the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing!
- Intelligence We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
Passion We desire to do our best, and we never give up!
- Mojo We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We
take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously.
Learn More About Us