Housekeeper - West & Wright
We’re seeking someone especially handy for the Housekeeper position. Do you get satisfaction from keeping things neat and tidy? If so, we want to talk to you! The Housekeeper reports to the head honcho of the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Supervisor.
What will you be doing every day?
- Lead and Communicate: We trust you, not only to communicate with residents and teammates, but to maintain
confidentialityof informationyou'll be privy to, so put our values into action!
- Plan the Work/Work the Plan: In the case of emergency, it is all
hands-on deckto execute our emergency preparedness plan. Assisting with the property’s “turn” process. Keep Safety First, by making sure you are following OSHA standards and complying with established Campus Advantage policies and procedures.
- Heads on Beds: In order to provide amazing experiences to our residents, we have to get them in the door! We want our
resident’sto be proud of where they live so maintaining the property to the highest standards possible, including the interior estheticof the property, is of upmostimportance. As a Maintenance team of superheroes, you do this by responding to and completing cleaning requests in a timely manner. We keep those heads on beds by providing outstanding customer service to our residents!
- Pay the Bills: This is a multi-million dollar operation. Keep those dollars in mind when assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in reviewing and recommending new supplies and maintenance methods to improve site maintenance operations. Materials and equipment don't magically show up! You will need to keep tabs on using, storing, and maintaining maintenance inventory of equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Preserve the Asset: You will need to kick butt at facilitating the notorious process student housing calls “turn." You are the master of keeping our community sparkly! Cleaning common areas, offices, hallways, business and fitness centers, laundry rooms, and restrooms, and making units ready for resident move-in will be your jam. Keep track of your work by filing completed work orders in
Call to Action!
If you read this far and you want to join us on our mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities, we want to meet you!
Are you ready to achieve your potential while serving and inspiring others to do the same? Join us in pursuing our purpose: to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide
Get to Know Us a Little Better