Regional Property Manager
Campus Advantage, an industry leader dedicated to creating successful student housing communities, is seeking an experienced Regional Manager to join our corporate team.
The Regional Property Manager is fully responsible for the contractual, operational and financial performance of managed properties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual budgets and ensures adherence to the budget
- Implement all marketing and leasing strategies
- Ensure properties maintain maximum occupancy level, rental rates and customer satisfaction
- Interact and assist with development and construction in planning new communities
- Supervise and support property managers
- Report the budget variance of properties to ownership, as required
- Responsible for property management, safety standards, employee and resident liability
- Work with Vice President to address performance of site operations through action plans
- Hire, coach, supervise and develop site staff
- Travel to assigned properties regularly
- Communicate with staff continuously
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4 to 6 years of asset or property management experience required
- 2 yrs as Regional Manager experience required
- Student housing experience is highly preferred
- A four-year college degree or equivalent related experience is required
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Strong financial background (including budgeting experience) in property management required.
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Superior communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and high tolerance for change
- Ability to train, develop, and lead a high-functioning team
Benefits / Salary:
Our investment in you includes great pay, outstanding training, and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and more.
Campus Advantage is an Austin-based real estate firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner/operator in the United States. Learn more at www.campusadv.com.