Assistant Property Manager - San Antonio, TX
The Assistant Manager plays a critical role in providing support in all aspects of operations including leasing, budgeting and reporting, rent collection, customer service, maintenance and administrative oversight at their property. This position is for a driven individual with a long-term career path of being a General Manager.
- Deliver excellent customer service in all staff, resident and prospect interactions.
- Flexible and capable of multi-tasking and shifting priorities as the property needs require.
- Facilitate rent collections, management of delinquent accounts and reporting related to all Accounts Receivable activities.
- Review, Property Code, Enter and ensure timely payment of all property invoices.
- Assist General Manager with monthly close process and required monthly financial reporting.
- Assist with Leasing and Marketing efforts at the property including giving tours, answering leasing calls and processing online leases.
- Responsible for ensuring property achieves budgeted revenues and expense targets. Assists in identifying opportunities to improve overall Net Operating Income.
- Participate in recruitment, development, training and coaching of property team.
- Assist with developing annual marketing plan and property budget.
- Address resident complaints and ensure issues are resolved timely.
- Participate in oversight of maintenance team, ensure good curb appeal and participate in quarterly inspections.
- PC Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Realpage Experience Preferred
- 2-3 years of onsite property management or relevant experience
- Demonstrates Excellent Customer Service Skills and Professionalism
Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner and the 7th largest manager in the United States.
We’re looking for people who share our values.
- Integrity We live by the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing!
- Intelligence We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor and we strive to stay ahead
- Passion We desire to do our best, and we never give up!
- Mojo We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously.