Senior Account Manager - Catalyst Marketing
Do you have a passion for marketing and leading accounts?
Do you like brainstorming ways to get results for customers?
Is a team mentality what drives you?
Are you driven by seeing your hard work pay off into positive financial results for yourself and your company?
If you are ready to work for a fast-growing, close team of marketing gurus,
we want to talk to you.Catalyst is a full-service marketing agency serving off-campus student housing properties, multifamily properties, universities, and other clients in the real estate space. We specialize in branding and marketing efforts that assist our clients in leasing up to their desired goal.
The pace at Catalyst is fast, and we are incredibly dedicated to our clients, so we are looking for someone that can work well independently, is self-motivated, has a great attitude, and loves working in a team-oriented environment.
You will work directly with the team to build strategies and campaigns, lead
conversations with our customers regarding project status and performance, and work to grow opportunities with our current customers.
Senior Account Manager – Student Housing Portfolio
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the day-today relationships, strategic direction, and projects with key student housing client contacts. We are seeking an individual that has experience in this real estate vertical and has worked for a student housing management, development, or ownership group. The perfect candidate will have experience working with multiple properties on marketing strategies to match to leasing goals and can seamlessly management multiple projects.
• 3-5 years of experience in agency account management or student housing marketing experience, with proven experience managing multiple projects across multiple properties
• Must demonstrate working with a variety of clients and projects
• Must demonstrate a knowledge of digital marketing (email marketing, PPC,SEO, remarketing), social media, and traditional advertising projects
• Demonstrated client experience in student housing, multifamily housing,
university marketing, senior living, or other real estate related client experience
• Experience with project management and time-tracking organizational tools such as Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Clients and Profits, etc. is a plus please indicate account growth statistics, process improvements, team awards, team management experience, and/or other successes in your cover letter.