End User Computing Consultant
End User Computing Consultant
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
As an End User Computing Consultant, you will work in the Service Delivery group as part of a multi-disciplinary consulting practice that delivers solutions using a wide variety of IT Automation technologies and solutions, including: application and desktop virtualization, application delivery controllers, management and orchestration platforms, and cloud solutions.
- Develop and deliver technology solutions for customers, with an exceptionally high focus on quality
- Work closely together with other Burwood Group project team members
- Provide pre-sales engineering activities, such as building bills of material and developing statements of work
- Build strong and continuous relationship with our clients, becoming their go-to advisor
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to clients to ensure they are able to successfully maintain solutions post-implementation
- Act as a mentor and provide technical guidance to peers
Who You Are
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn something new.
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization.
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
- You have excellent communications skills whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You’re willing to travel, predominately within the region.
The Tech Stuff
- Networking: Citrix NetScaler ADC, Netscaler Gateway, Netscaler SD-WAN
- Desktop and application virtualization: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon Suite, Microsoft RDS, Amazon Workspaces
- Conditional access and SSO: Citrix NetScaler, VMware UAG, F5
- Enterprise mobility management: Citrix XenMobile, VMware AirWatch, Microsoft Intune
- Data center virtualization: VMware vSphere/vCenter, Nutanix Prism/Acropolis, Citrix XenServer
- HCI: Nutanix. Cisco Hyperflex (preferred)
- Public Cloud: Microsoft Azure, GCP (preferred)
- Unified identity management: Microsoft AD/AAD/ADFS, Okta, Ping
- Unified endpoint management: Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Windows, iGEL, RES
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, previous experience and interest in one or more of the following technologies are beneficial:
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Converged Infrastructure
- Management and Orchestration Platforms
- Cloud Services
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.