Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved. We are committed to making sure our employees love their jobs and have been honored with numerous employer-awards including: Fastest Growing Private Companies, Best Place to Work for Millennials, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Place to Work for Women under 35 – and more.
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive for Burwood is the “face” of the organization for our customers, business partners, and community. You will be responsible for developing and managing key client relationships in the Fortune 500 space. The Account Executive will be able to develop client relationships at the executive level and be able to develop solutions that leads their customers to better outcomes for their business.
- Strategic Account Planning and Execution
- Customer Engagement
- Engage Strategic Partners
- Be Active in the Community
Who You Are
- You have a positive attitude
- You are extremely driven and tenacious, with a strong desire to grow.
- You are assertive and proactive in your approach to problem solving.
- You are always striving to achieves results and understand “why”.
- You are able to communicate with multiple personality types.
- You have a passion for business and technology
The Tech Stuff
- Familiarity with Infrastructure Technologies
- Understanding of our Channel Partners
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.