Senior Cloud Services Operations Engineer - UC
Sr. Cloud Services Operations Engineer – Unified Communications
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The Cloud Services Team is constantly raising the bar for great customer support and service. This role will also give you the opportunity to get hands on across the full spectrum of technology including LAN, WAN, voice, security, wireless, application delivery, storage, and network environments.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, you will have the chance to participate in planning, designing, and engineering services to implement changes to client infrastructure to better and more quickly resolve technical issues.
- First and foremost, implementing and maintaining Unified Communications and UCCX in secure computing environments.
- Analyzing root-cause using tools like Translator X, RTMT and Splunk
- Analyzing and managing projects surrounding LAN/WAN and QoS
Who You Are
- You enjoy a problem-solving challenge. You use this passion to better delivery client management resolution with your excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You have excellent communications skills whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You like things done right and value that consistency! This translates to strong Standard Operating Procedures for the deployment of new infrastructure services, systems and technologies.
- Your work style is flexible. Some tasks are great to tackle with a team, and other stuff you can handle on your own!
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
The Tech Stuff
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Contact Center Express/Enterprise (UCCE, UCCX, CUCM, CUC)
- CVP, VXML, ICM, CUSP
- Microsoft SQL, AD & Windows Server
- Calabrio, Verint, or Zoom Call Recording
- Calabrio or Zoom Workforce Management
- Call Flow Analysis
- Scripting experience/knowledge
- Voice Gateways / Routers / Switches
- Cisco certifications are a big plus - CCIE
- CCNA, CCNP, and/or CCDA
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.