Training and Adoption Consultant
Training and Adoption Consultant
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The Training and Adoption consultants helps our clients solve complex challenges and supports them through critical transformations. As a Training and Adoption Consultant, you will craft solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applying tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Developing and executing communication plans to support organizational transformation
- Applying tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
- Defining activities, road-maps, and programs to support change and transition initiatives
- Developing, deploying, and delivering user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations and large-scale client organization initiatives
- Contributing to practice development initiatives including solution development and road mapping, sales enablement and sales activities
Who You Are
- You have relevant experience in a consulting or industry role with change management and organizational development.
- You have relevant experience delivering technology and/or process related training.
- You’ve delivered successful, directly relevant projects.
- You have strong knowledge of change management and training topics.
- You have demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- You have the demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking.
- You have excellent communications skills whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization.
- You like a fast pace environment with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.