Client Onboarding Specialist
Client Onboarding Specialist, BCS
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The Client Onboarding Specialist is a highly motivated, client-focused, professional with the ability to guide new Burwood Cloud Services (BCS) clients through the onboarding process. The Onboarding Specialist collaborates with sales, operations and delivery to ensure successful execution that creates value for our clients. Serving as one of our client’s primary contacts through the onboarding process, the Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing excellent client support during the onboarding journey and exercises an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients understand the value of our managed services offerings. This person will be responsible for liaising directly with clients as needed and developing/delivering enhancements to BCS onboarding processes.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
- Transitioning clients into Burwood Cloud Services through the onboarding process, efficient implementation at inception and successful transition to operations in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client companies
- Owning the end-to-end onboarding experience by facilitating post sale client coverage
- Working collaboratively across internal teams to ensure clients are onboarded successfully
- Enforcing best practices to increase value and adoption at each step in the onboarding process
- Developing enhancements to the onboarding processes to improve efficiencies
- Delivering BCS projects is in accordance with clients' expectations
- Providing consistent follow-up communication and action items following client onboarding status calls
- Becoming a subject matter expert in our capabilities, products and services
Who You Are
- You have experience in project coordination experience; preferably within a Managed Services organization.
- You have project resource estimation experience.
- You have experience with process automation (writing requirements for automation or working as part of a team that has automated processed for other teams).
- You have strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- You have excelling written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
The Tech Stuff
- Microsoft Office (Including Work, Excel, Outlook, Project PowerPoint and Visio)
- ITIL Certification strongly desired
- PMP certification or equivalent highly desired
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.