Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted adviser and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The position of Business Development Associate (BDA) is crucial in our ability to develop and grow a Burwood-born Business Development and Sales team. The Business Development Associate focuses primarily on demand-generation in technology. Our BDAs will successfully complete our Burwood BDA training program. Through the completion of the training, you’ll be able to move into a Field Business Development role at Burwood. This role also assists the marketing team on demand generation, driving attendance to Burwood-sponsored webinars and events, and participating in post-event follow up.
- Research and develop market strategy
- Identify and develop business leads
- Foster strong partner relationships
- Grow skills with continuous training and skills development
- Complete administration and documentation
Who You Are
- You have excellent communication skills whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You enjoy a problem-solving challenge. You use this passion to better deliver client management resolution with your excellent troubleshooting skills
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization.
- Your work style is flexible. Some tasks are great to tackle with a team, and other stuff you can handle on your own!
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Must Haves
- Goal oriented “can-do” attitude with the ability to be aggressive and persistent
- Ability to keep up with a fast pace environment and enjoy working with a world class sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.