Sales Representative - Financial Services/Cash Automation
As a member of the Financial Cash Automation Team, the activities and objectives of the Sales Representative are focused on winning new strategic software, hardware, and services business. The Sales Representative is responsible for closing new business sales by providing consultative sales support to Financial Institutions in an assigned region.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify top prospects for cash automation solutions.
- Communicate effectively in a technical manner with C-Level executives.
- Develop customer specific value propositions, business cases, and ROI.
- Break into new accounts that have had no prior business relationships.
- Work with vendor partners and cross-functional teams to develop and execute solution strategies.
- Working with customers and prospects for various software, services and hardware solutions.
- Participate and lead technical customer discussions with high level executives around branch transformation and cash automation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with the internal accounting team and upper management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level presentation skills
- High focus on strategic planning
- Results driven, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in, or selling to Financial Institutions preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four-Year College or University preferred
- Consultative/Solution Sales Experience