Call Center Rep
Under the direction of the Level 1 Support
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Answers external customer calls/emails regarding product support and service needs.
- Determines, and researches if necessary, customer entitlement and creates appropriate service tickets.
- Determines appropriate technician assignment and reassigns service calls as necessary.
- Updates customer with service status and completion information.
- Troubleshoots/Researches issues and provides solutions to customers regarding customer service issues.
- Walks customers through cleaning, software troubleshooting, and consumable part replacement for scanner products.
- Handles work using instructions from up to 30 different customer procedures.
- Documents call information in appropriate databases.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate person/group (IT Support, TrackIT, various Field Service members, Support Services managers, etc.)
- Answers calls/emails from Field Service Technicians requesting assistance with
serviceticket, lock access, or workload issues.
- Relays essential information to co-workers and other departments as warranted.
- Reads emails and procedural updates to stay current on procedures.
- Performs work according to stated productivity and quality measures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Technical and Behavioral
- Knowledge of procedures for handling and documenting calls
- Proficient in entering and researching information in
- Customer Service
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently
Team centered/Work well with co-workers to resolve issues and problems
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Type and talk at the same time
- Work well in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior customer service or equivalent
problem solvingexperience required.
- Standard Microsoft applications, including Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment.
- The function provides coverage for extended hours (24/7), so may be required to work first, second, third shift or other non-standard hours.
- Overtime may be required.
- Some travel for training purposes may be required.