Customer Engineer II / Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are seeking experienced Field Service Technicians to help install, service, and maintain Burroughs or multi-vendor equipment including ATMs, teller cash automation, safes, kiosks and self-service solutions.
- Installs, maintains and services assigned equipment at customer locations,
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems,
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance,
- Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Maintains tools and parts inventory in a secure and accurate fashion.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience repairing electronic components in complex machinery,
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license with clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR),
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 40 pounds,
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics,
- Independent and team work skills,
- Self-motivated and well organized,
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Benefits of working at Burroughs:
- Training, tools, and company vehicle provided!
- Competitive compensation including premium pay scales, Holidays, and Paid Time off!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including Medical, Dental, Vision!
- 401k savings plans!