Supply Chain Analyst
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products and providing information that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
Bulletproof is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to help optimize sourcing decisions to include capacity, affordability, quality/reliability and availability objectives for key ingredients and contract manufacturing capability. The Supply Chain Analyst will be the go-to person building and maintaining long range supply/manufacturing capacity models incorporating variables from other departments and teams. In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will provide supply scenarios evaluating/mitigating risk with recommendations to help build supply redundancy. The Supply Chain Analyst must have strong critical thinking skills to dive deep on issues through simulation, modeling, and data forecasting supporting cross functional teams in the implementation of new initiatives and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain long range supply /manufacturing capacity models incorporating variable drivers likes Sales; newly developed technologies, CAPEX required etc.
- Evaluate Company long range sales plans against capacity model and provide supply scenarios with recommendations to help mitigate risk and build supply redundancy
- Evaluates and monitors Company supplier performance through simulation, modeling and data forecasting based on long range sales plan.
- Evaluates potential supply risks with our key suppliers and identifies and remediates potential integration obstacles
- Assesses commodity performance where readily available against contract and provides visibility to Finance and Accounting for forecasting purposes
- Responsible for financial analysis of bids and contracts
- Build dashboards that report out key metrics to an executive audience.
- Manage reporting of supplier spend, expiring contracts, supplier payment terms, supplier diversity, etc.
- Actively supports and engages with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements are identified through due diligence and benchmarking processes
- Develops strong working relationships with team members and business partners cross functionally to achieve desired outcomes
- Manage cost savings and cost avoidance projects and process for the team
- Support the Sourcing team with activities including, but not limited to developing RFI/RFPs, scoring RFI/RFPs, preparation for supplier meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, operations research, materials management, and or economics
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role at a startup or management consulting firm. Preferred CPG/Food company experience.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, Financial modelling and MS Power point
- Proficient in BI/ reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik, SEI, Crystal Reports
- Ability to synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different and disparate sources to draw conclusions
- Knowledge and ability to analyze broad range supplier information such as financial data, market position, management capabilities, etc. and identify potential risks.
- Hard working self-motivated individual with excellent quantitative skills.
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position based in the Seattle area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?