Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products and providing information that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
Bulletproof is looking for a Web Developer to provide technical support for revenue-generating B2C applications. Using your deep knowledge of infrastructure and application performance, you will provide technical oversight during implementations, issue mitigation, maintenance, and capacity of the application. This role caters to the technology and application delivery and operations for Shopify, WordPress, and other services integrated with our consumer ecommerce channels. You will provide continuous delivery expertise for product and related infrastructure while striving to ensure full availability of the platform. The successful candidate needs to solution focused and be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile start up environment. Also, be able to go from big picture technical architecture design to deep dive execution with keeping the customer front and center in decisions. This role also needs strong cross functional agility and the ability to influence and work through various cross functional teams.
- Implementation of APIs utilizing SOAP, REST, and AJAX technologies to integrate with 3rd party vendors such as Payment Gateways, Recharge, Yotpo, Klevu, Nosto, etc.
- Prototype and develop code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimize them for system performance.
- Manage systems development and project lifecycle for new eCommerce features on Shopify Plus and WordPress platforms. Drive full cycle end to end development.
- Develop with emphasis on performance, scalability, security, and ADA requirements.
- Prioritize and execute on eCommerce tasks in collaboration with internal business teams.
- Be a self-starter able to take accountability and initiative to solve problems on a daily basis.
- Utilize knowledge of tools to build, test, and deploy code related to the eCommerce platform and functional business requirements.
- Provide technical feasibility and functionality to support UI/UX designs and 3rd party integrations.
- Collaborate with internal business teams and vendors to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
- Deep Experience in Liquid development and Ruby. Experiencing in developing themes and templates from scratch. Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of PHP & other OOP languages.
- Thorough understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies.
- The ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks over multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Two to more years of successful enterprise solutions in the role of application developer.
- Thorough understanding of Shopify API and Shopify Scripts.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and delivering web applications and deployment on platforms such as Shopify Plus and WordPress.
- Actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project delivery.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position based in the Seattle area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?