Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products and providing information that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
Bulletproof is looking for a Transportation Analyst to drive transportation account management through reporting and trend analysis. You will provide operational support and business process execution to assist in coordinating communication between the business and key stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of products to key customers. You will interact closely with a cross-functional group of professionals including Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain in addition to key Third Party partners in transportation, warehousing, and Contract Manufacturing.
Transportation Coordination and Management
- Manage 3PL freight broker performance and cost
- Work with Planning, Procurement, and 3PL’s (Freight and Storage) to optimize service and cost excellence
- Schedule and monitor Inbound/Outbound freight from Co-Manufacturers to Customer Facing Warehouses to ensure DIFOT
- Lead claims process with carrier partners and customers for any Accounts Receivable and Customer Accessorial Charges
- Assist with carrier pricing negotiations, RFIs, RFPs and contract negotiations.
- Create and drive freight forecast with Supply Planning and Sales teams.
- Order freight and manage the set-up of new lanes and modes of transportation (LTL, FTL, I-Modal) in our computer systems (NetSuite & Vendor Managed Systems)
- Coordinate with Finance and lead claims process with carrier partners, Warehouse 3PL’s and customers for any Accounts Receivable and Customer Accessorial Charges
- Monitor critical trend reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) On-time delivery, Freight Mode Compliance, Freight Load Optimization
- Prepare trend analysis on logistics data and make recommendations about opportunities for performance and cost saving improvements.
System and Data Management
- Partner with Customer Service, Sales, Transportation 3PL and Logistics Operations on development and maintenance of Customer Ship-to Lists/Profiles
- Ensure system maintenance of logistics data and settings.
- 2-5 years of Transportation/Logistics experience required, 1 year minimum of analytical experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics/Transportation/Supply Chain, or Finance preferred
- Strong PC and Ap skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Video Conferencing, Cloud Storage; Oracle NetSuite Knowledge a plus) and demonstrated willingness to learn new systems.
- Interpersonal effectiveness, strong organizational & communication skills, and the ability to achieve results in a cross-functional team environment.
- Personal initiative to deliver results.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and innovate.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable information.
- Adaptability to react well to changes in the business and operational landscape.
- Problem-solving skills to understand/foresee financial and service implications of various actions.
- Ability to understand broad picture and implications to supply chain operations.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional team
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position based in the Seattle area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?