For over 70 years Buckland has been working to help companies across the world experience global trade in a better way. Buckland employs a unique approach to global trade that focuses on combining trusted technologies and talented people that know how to use them. As a customer-focused company, Buckland provides customers with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. Buckland strives to provide customized services in a memorable way.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Warehouse, the Forklift/Scanner Operator is responsible for safely loading and unloading as well as scanning shipments.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits package and matching retirement plan
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
- Safely load and unload trucks
- To properly secure shipments loaded on trucks
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Check product for accuracy versus documents
- Completion of required paperwork and scanning into system
- Comply with Company policies and Safety procedures
- Ensure that warehouse and dock are kept clean and unencumbered
The ideal candidate will bring:
- High school diploma or relevant experience
- Certified forklift driver
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Experience stacking items in a safe manner
- Experience with scanner
- Ability and desire to travel in Canada and the USA
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.buckland.com to learn more about Buckland and apply through our Career page today.
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process must submit their request to the Human Resources Department