Customer Service Representative (Afternoon Shift)
Recent growth within the Port Huron office has Buckland looking for fun, energetic people who are interested in learning and growing in the Trade Industry. Even if you haven’t heard of us, this is the chance to become part of a great and growing company. We are currently looking to hire for days and afternoon positions.
Only chosen candidates will be contacted with details about next step.
This position is responsible for managing clients and their expectations with shipment needs.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits package and matching retirement plan
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
- To provide the highest level of customer service to clients, vendors, and service providers in acquiring the proper import documentation
- Processing customs entries for commodities arriving by truck, airplane, and ocean liner.
- Processing customs related documentations by using several software types such as in house software, Word and Excel
- Responsible for several administration duties from filing, data entry, reporting and constant email communication with internal/stakeholders
- Queries handled in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (oral and written)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Above average and accurate keyboarding skills necessary
- Industry related experience an asset
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.buckland.com to learn more about Buckland and apply through our Career page today.
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process must submit their request to the Human Resources Department