For over 70 years Buckland has been working to help companies across the world experience global trade in a better way. Buckland employs a unique approach to global trade that focuses on combining trusted technologies and talented people that know how to use them. As a customer-focused company, Buckland provides customers with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. Buckland strives to provide customized services in a memorable way.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Warehouse and Facilities, the Warehouse/Forklift Operator will be responsible to load and unload trucks, safely drive a forklift and maintain a safe and clean warehouse environment while providing excellent service to our clients.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits package and matching retirement plan
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
- Package product
- Build skids, load/unload product using forklift onto shelves and trucks
- Completion of required consolidations paperwork
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Ensure that warehouse and dock are kept clean and unencumbered
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Must be physically fit and able to lift approximately 30 lbs
- Must have a current (to date) forklift certificate
- Must have minimum 1-2 years of related warehouse experience
- Certified/able to change batteries for electric fork trucks
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Experience stacking items in a safe manner
- Undergo drug/alcohol testing as and when reasonably requested by the company from time to time
- Ability and desire to travel in Canada and the USA
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.buckland.com to learn more about Buckland and apply through our Career page today.
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process must submit their request to the Human Resources Department