Senior Project Manager
Our Project Managers are responsible for communicating effectively, motivating teams and taking complete ownership and accountability of project statuses. PMs know how to lead and juggle multiple project priorities with ease and discipline, while advising teams on best practices, scope, and pricing. They are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments.
Project Managers at BSSP manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery, coordinating with Account Management, Creative, Studio, and Comms Planning. They have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages.
- Function as a brand Project manager, being the hub of all project execution, partnering closely with account, creative resourcing, and production
- Manage integrated projects across print, digital, broadcast, OOH, etc.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop project brief details as it pertains to scope of work, timing and cost based on business and user
- Develop, implement, and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates
- Manage all tasks and resourcing to ensure projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent
- Monitor and advise print production resources, including studio, art buying, retouching, and external partners on impending resource needs and project requirements as they shift day to day
- Communicate project status to teams on a regular basis, helping to oversee internal status reports
- Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates
- Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams
- Oversight and workflow management to gain critical internal approvals via routing. General understanding and experience with comps, manuscript, layout, blue line/production copy
- Experience with managing smaller digital projects, including banners, emails, and website updates
- Knowledge of and advocate for production processes; ensures team members follow best practices during project execution
- 5+ years of experience as a Project/Traffic Manager at an advertising agency
- Resilient and positive leader with experience mentoring and managing others
- Experience working in industries such as healthcare, CPG or Automotive is preferred
- Exposure to web development technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings
- Experience with broadcast projects, namely from concept to storyboarding, and experience with broadcast producers a plus but not required.
- Experience with managing digital projects, including banners, emails, and websites