Global Academy Intelligence Officer
Who We Are
Bridge International Academies is the world's largest education provider serving families living under the international poverty line – democratizing the right to succeed. Bridge operates 412 nursery and primary schools across emerging markets. Our technology-enabled Learning Lab integrates our print and software publishing with pupil performance data from the classroom for every child, enabling us to constantly iterate on pedagogical and classroom management improvements to deliver radically improved learning outcomes for the most disadvantaged children.
Bridge International Academies is a company that runs on data. This allows us to drive efficiencies, identify opportunities, and ultimately scale at the rapid pace we need in order to achieve our mission. The Global Officer of Academy Intelligence will drive the analysis behind all academy operations informing company-wide decisions related to academy operations, staffing, product offerings, outreach methods, and organizational processes. The ideal candidate for this role is a problem solver with strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
What You Will Do
- Drive the global analysis behind all academy operations, informing company-wide decisions related to academy operations, staffing, product offerings, outreach methods, and organizational processes.
- Building, maintain, and run weekly reports across various KPIs, countries, and cohorts; create data dashboards as needed.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of new products, outreach methods, and business processes and recommend changes.
- Analyse data for ad-hoc reports using data from various sources (customer insights, customer experience, academics, measurement and evaluation, business intelligence, finance, etc).
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends in data, draw conclusions, and make suggestions for business improvement.
- Present findings through in-person presentations and documentation, using data visualization in the form of charts, graphs, tables, lists and relational databases as much as possible.
- Improve real-time data quality, validation, and analysis integrity eliminating irrelevant data as needed.
What You Should Have
- Passion for Bridge’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed
- 3+ years relevant experience; background in investment banking, consulting, or other high-growth analytics preferred
- Proven experience analysing large datasets, drawing your own inferences, and presenting them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Exceptional Excel and data management skills; SQL and SPSS a plus
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; start up experience preferred
- Supreme organisational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc)
How We Work
Above all else, we’re looking for ambition, organization, drive, intellect, problem solving, and respect for others. You will report to the Global Director of Academy Operations.
India, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, or Washington DC. Some travel may be required.