Social Media Management Consultant - Brighton
Brandwatch is the global leader in social intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. Our growing partner ecosystem plays a strategically vital role for our clients in a world of increasing marketing technology complexity and global demand.
In particular, our established high growth Partnerships with Market Leading Social Media Management Solutions (SMM), drive significant new revenue growth for both Brandwatch and our Partners, and support increased retention within our existing clients.
As part of our continued investment into these partnerships, and to ensure our clients generate maximum value from our Partner ecosystem, we are looking to add a Social Media Management Consultant to the growing Partner team in 2018. Reporting into VP Global Channels & Partnerships, this newly created, quota bearing role will be critical to the continued growth of these key partnerships in 2018.
You will be Brandwatch’s internal expert on SMM solutions, working with Account Executives and our Customer Success team to uncover opportunities for our Partners’ Products, providing impartial advice on best fit solutions for new prospects and existing clients alike. Your success will be measured by the total number of opportunities referred to our SMM Technology Partners, and the referral fees generated from this activity.
Your role will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key contacts within our Social Media Management Technology Partners, Brandwatch Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of Brandwatch’s key SMM Partner Solutions.
- Work with Brandwatch Account Executives to identify opportunities that contain requirements that could be met by a Partner Solution, or where the involvement of a Partner could enhance value to the prospect. Attend new business meetings to offer expert consultancy on SMM options, pitching the value of working with Brandwatch Partners, and the benefits of leveraging integrations.
- In close collaboration with our Customer Success team, identify Brandwatch clients that are not currently working with a Brandwatch Partner’s SMM solution. Organise consultancy focused meetings with these clients to build an understanding of the current SMM solution in place, how it is being used / the use cases it addresses, when current contracts are due for renewal, and assess the level of satisfaction with the current tool.
- As appropriate, and once suitably qualified, position the benefits of working with a Brandwatch Partner, the Integrated Solutions, and the benefits of the tool itself, with a focus on more effectively solving existing use cases, and adding value by suggesting new solutions that could provide further value to the client.
- Once an opportunity has been identified for an SMM partner, manage the process of registering the opportunity on the partner, and subsequent handover to a Account Executive from their team. Maintain involvement as required to ensure consistency and maximize opportunity conversion.
- Identify opportunities to enhance integrations with SMM partners, feed these insights back to the product team, to deliver deeper value to our customers.
- Manage and Track all activities and opportunities generated in Salesforce; be prepared to provide updates to both Brandwatch and our Partners Sales and Partner leadership on the opportunity pipeline and key activities.
- Develop and maintain strong internal / cross departmental relationships with Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Finance, & Engineering.
- Always be looking for efficiencies in tools & processes; identify areas that require improvement & recommend solutions as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of competition, competitive issues and products. Feedback this information to key internal stakeholders as appropriate.
You will have:
- 3 years’ experience in technology sales, ideally within a SMM environment, with demonstration of career progression.
- Sales mentality with proven history of exceeding revenue targets.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations; experience working with a SMM solution.
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Total number of outbound referrals to Brandwatch SMM Partners, and referral fee revenue generated
- Attach rate of Partner Products to new opportunities closed by Brandwatch
- A collaborative approach and positive attitude, coupled with a drive to succeed / desire to win
- Flexible and open to change; this role will evolve and needs someone who can embrace and drive that evolution
- Ability to rapidly prioritize workload in an autonomous environment
- An awesome listener, and pragmatic thinker.
- A genuine interest in people and business / strategy.
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.