Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands. We're an inside-out company. We don’t make bold claims and big puffy statements that we can’t back up. We prefer to under-promise and over-deliver – it feels better. We make sure that we believe in everything we say and do. In doing this, we are building a movement that other people want to join.
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. The role of the People Team is to create and maintain this focus for all people-related aspects of Brandwatch throughout an individual’s Brandwatch ‘lifetime’. You will be working on a variety of projects across every aspect of HR along with providing day to day support to the People Team in Brighton. Your role is at the heart of Brandwatch’s continuing success by empowering people to do their best work.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate the collation of payroll and benefits changes for monthly submission to our Finance team
- Support on Benefits administration, (pension, Cycle to Work Schemes, Headspace etc.)
- Review and ensure our internal policies and procedures, such as Employee Handbook, are always current
- Process employee changes in our HR system and create relevant letters for distribution
- Provide support to our Commercial People Partner with employee relations cases in our EMEA & APAC offices
- Manage routine immigration matters such as secondments and visa applications
- Administer parental leave requests
- Ad hoc analysis of HR data, working with more senior members of the People team to provide narrative
- Maintain our HRIS, conducting audits as necessary
- Support on a wide range of projects from implementing a new HRIS to rolling our new benefits
You will have;
- 2+ years experience in an HR role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, discretion, and good judgment in managing decisions and handling sensitive information
- Working knowledge of UK employment law and and understanding of how to apply this to a range of People/HR issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work within a dynamic, fluid environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- It would be desirable to have fluent German language
Benefits:We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and discounted gym memberships.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine, whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our fortnightly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.