Enterprise Sales Executive - New York
Brandwatch builds smart software solutions that help capture, analyze and share insights from social media. Brandwatch is home to over 300 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of six culturally diverse cities across the globe.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring an Enterprise Sales Executive on our Enterprise Sales team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Talk to clients about the role of social media and social data across different functions and lines of business within the business.
- Build solutions based on an understanding of how to bring together Brandwatch and Partner applications
- Build your own pipeline, working with the Sales Development Representative team, Marketing and other salespeople
- Understand how social works with different business organizational structures (i.e. hub and spoke, multiple hub and spoke etc)
- Develop an understanding of the clients’ needs and role of social plays in meeting those needs
- Manage multiple complex sales processes
- Report on key success criteria to senior management
- Work with other Brandwatch teams in the organization to achieve the best results including Agency sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product and Legal
- Work with Brandwatch Partners as and when needed
- Complete RFP responses with support from Sales Support
- Develop a deep understanding of your aligned business verticals.
The right candidate will have:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- SaaS / software sales experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- An advanced understanding of social media
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- A solution selling approach to sales
- Being willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of sales techniques like SPIN
Nice to have:
- Experience with social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
What We Offer:
Benefits:We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this and voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for the past 3 years. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.