Brandwatch is an inside-out company. We don’t make bold claims and big puffy statements that we can’t back up. We prefer to under-promise and over-deliver – it feels better. We make sure that we believe in everything we say and do. In doing this, we are building a movement that other people want to join. As a Recruiter at Brandwatch your role will be to ensure that we hire the best people in the quickest time, whilst giving them an unrivalled candidate experience.
What makes a great Brandwatch Recruiter? The ability to unravel a job description to understand the key requirements, a determination to find the ideal candidate in a competitive landscape, and the talent to be a consultant and advisor to our hiring managers, that’s what! We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate, with a passion to succeed, to join our team.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Bold - clear and confident, you identify new opportunities for candidate sourcing, and to break out of the boundaries of the image of the phone-bashing recruiter.
- Brilliant - passionate, bringing a rigour and intelligence to hiring, setting and maintaining the highest standards for all hires.
- Authentic - open, honest, trustworthy and respectful, you represent all that is best about Brandwatch to our candidates, providing them with the best introduction to the team.
- Accountable - you take full responsibility for your work, and always stick to deadlines.
- Connected - you love building networks, internally and externally. You articulate your opinions but always listen to others’.
You will have:
- Experience delivering a first class service to both candidates and clients, either within an internal recruitment function or from an agency perspective
- Either; previous experience of working within the tech sector or proven ability in picking up and delivering on hiring for niche skill sets.
If this is you, we would welcome your application for this role which is integral in helping build Brandwatch’s future.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our weekly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.