Product Manager - Brighton
As one of two Product Managers working on our flagship product (Brandwatch Analytics) you will have responsibility for product leading the work of 1-2 delivery teams.
What this will involve:
- Collaborating with the other Analytics Product Manager and the VP Social Insights Product to define (and ensure your deep understanding) of the overall product strategy and vision.
- Clearly articulating to your engineering team(s) how the features they’re building move us towards that vision.
- Working closely with the Product Design team and your engineering team(s) to scope and design the features that you’re responsible for, ensuring they are viable and taking overall accountability for steering them through design and delivery on time and to a high standard.
- Working with the other Product Manager and VP Social Analytics to ensure that the features you’re product handling align with the vision and design of the product as a whole.
- Working with the Product Marketing team and the other Product Manager and VP Social Analytics to craft the go to market positioning.
- Input into our product partner strategy and possibility to product lead some partner integration projects.
- Some public speaking, both internal to Brandwatch (keeping our sales teams up to date with the roadmap) and external (for example delivering the roadmap to our clients and prospects at our regular NYK Conferences).
Required skills & experience:
- The ability to accurately and clearly represent the customer and their needs, and to be able to articulate that clearly into good product design to answer those needs.
- Either some experience in product management or proven ability to think critically about software user experience and a product’s purpose/vision.
- The ability to make decisions quickly based on a combination of data and instinct/expertise. The boldness to be the driving personality to ensure the product move forwards with purpose and speed, without sacrificing quality.
- Be confident and professional when speaking with clients and the ability to listen to their needs and take the feedback.
- Technical experience/abilities needed:
- You will have a solid understanding of social analytics and social data, and extensive experience using enterprise Analytics software (preferably on a SaaS model). You will either already have or be able to quickly acquire a deep knowledge of our two social insights products, Analytics and Audiences.
- You will understand already (or be able to quickly level up) how our APIs work and the T&Cs they carry, so that during initial contact/ideation you can represent what’s possible for our partner integrations.
To be successful, you will need the following character traits:
- Creativity and the ability to resolve complexity in a meaningful situation.
- The ability to collaborate and really listen to the ideas of others.
- The ability to tackle feedback constructively and feel comfortable with challenging, open debate of your ideas.
- Perseverance and confidence when needing to make decisions quickly.
- Be able to confidently communicate with all levels of the business.
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our weekly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.