Partnerships Solutions Specialist
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
Brandwatch is looking for a Partnerships Solutions Specialist: someone passionate about technology and business, who wants to help potential clients design solutions to problems using Brandwatch and partner solutions. Working closely with our Partner Managers, you will be responsible for supporting the technical side of the sales journey when partners resell our solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build platform demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience: from CMO to analyst to community manager
- Collaborate with partner managers to find real stories and insights in the data for clients and prospects
- Create and deliver technical enablement and education programs for our Partners.
- Provide technical platform support for Partners, including support with RFP responses, by sharing previous submission responses and answering technical product questions as required.
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales results across the global partnerships team
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Partners, and strong internal / cross departmental relationships within Brandwatch
Requirements / Experience:
- Commercial focus, ability to prioritize work by its potential to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change.
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Confidence to present to a variety of audiences in a clear and compelling manner
- An effective listener who can understand and translate customer needs
- Technically minded with the ability to understand new technologies quickly
- Ability to identity and demonstrate the customer value of software solutions
- Ability to rapidly prioritize workload in an autonomous environment
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.