Product Marketing Manager (Partners)
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Product Marketing is one of the most influential teams in Brandwatch and this role is a unique opportunity to lead product marketing initiatives in two key areas: official partnerships and the Brandwatch product Incubator.
(This position is known internally as a Product and Partner Marketer)
Brandwatch collaborates closely and extensively with an ecosystem of world-renowned partners and resellers like Hootsuite, Khoros, DOMO, Socialbakers and others. These partners play a strategically vital role for Brandwatch.
You'll be pivotal in developing expertise in our partners’ products and demonstrating how, in conjunction with the Brandwatch suite, they provide critical business solutions for many of the world’s largest and well-known companies.
The newly formed Brandwatch Incubator team develops new niche and experimental products powered by Brandwatch technology. You’ll be responsible for planning and implementing full go-to-market strategies for these new offerings. You’ll get the excitement and creative freedom of a marketing role in a start-up with the clout and customer-base of an established business like Brandwatch behind you.
Ideally you have product marketing experience or experience working with partners and can blend those with your great people skills to get joint initiatives to market.
Why do we need you?
To increase the value of Brandwatch’s commercial outputs through intelligent, effective product marketing, enablement and campaign strategies.
Your role will include:
- Coordinating effective marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- Use the campaigns to generate market awareness but most importantly drive pipeline for our sales teams to follow up with.
- Becoming an expert on the benefits each of our products and partnerships provide Brandwatch clients.
- Supporting the Brandwatch Incubator team with marketing content, GTM strategy an early stage ideation around product development.
- Develop use cases, core messaging and value propositions.
- Teach our sales experts better ways to communicate our benefits to clients through enablement presentations (in front of 80+ reps).
- Educate our partner’s sales teams on the benefits, core use cases and value propositions of Brandwatch’s product portfolio.
- Work with account management teams to drive adoption for solutions, and broadcast the success through case studies and events.
- Manage marketing budgets and plans with various stakeholders.
- Be the point of contact for our various data and technology partners, ensuring they have relevant information regarding product roadmap/strategy, customer upgrade communications and more
- 1-3+ years of experience in product marketing, partner marketing or campaign marketing or equivalent experience in an agency environment working with multiple clients.
- Documented examples of campaigns/projects you’ve run with measurable results.
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences.
- Creative storyteller who can take the early concepts of a product and build a compelling message stating why it’s valuable.
- A persuasive writer who feels comfortable writing compelling long-form and short-form content about our integrations and products.
- Experience with tech or SaaS products would be a huge plus.
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to a wide portfolio of companies and solutions - get to work on new projects very frequently.
- Broaden your skill set - touch on every part of the product marketing lifecycle.
- Directly impact an important strategic initiative with high visibility.
- Build extensive relationships with marketers and commercial teams globally in the social media technology market
- Insight into high growth technology company strategy
- Influence over the partner and channel strategy of an admired, successful SaaS business
- Continued experience on pricing, positioning, product and campaign promotion activities
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.