Marketing Manager - Singapore
Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and a desire to help consumers find exactly the right product or service to suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for our company.
We’re a successful software company in the Social Listening space. We have had success in the APAC region, and see great growth potential in the market. We’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee all facets of regional marketing, with support from the global team. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and execute on a strategy that will drive new business through demand generation campaigns and customer retention programs
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Organize events, trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- With support of global team, develop email, digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Sales/Business Development Reps and create campaigns for targeted accounts.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 3+ years in marketing and promotion
- Ability to work with a global team, sometimes at early or late hours to accommodate for time zones
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation and CRM systems, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
Company benefits: We offer a customisable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, CPF contributions for Singapore Citizens, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.