Customer Success Manager - Singapore
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. Over 80 people across 6 offices, all working towards one mission: ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology. In the ever-changing world of social media we are constantly called upon to help our clients leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build our understanding of our clients businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager based in Singapore to drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base across our APAC region. Brandwatch Singapore is the seat of our rapidly growing business in Asia Pacific.
Your role will include:
- Own overall relationships with assigned customers, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, up selling new products & services, and delivering satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Development of champions within allocated portfolio
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and other performance indicators to aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Fluency in one or more languages. Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, Japanese or Tagalog preferred
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of SaaS technology platform
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with, or for a social media monitoring provider
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce/Zendesk
- Ability to speak a second language, ideally
Success will be measured on:
- Retention of your shared base clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
Company benefits: We offer a customisable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, CPF contributions for Singapore Citizens, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.