Sales Development Rep - (German Speaking)
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides career growth into a closing role? Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career and develop your skills? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading!
Brandwatch’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving pipeline for the business. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) do this by researching and contacting accounts with the goal of scheduling a meeting that will convert to a qualified sales opportunity.
THE TEAM YOU WOULD BE JOINING:
Brandwatch’s Sales Development team has a great mix of grizzled veterans and up-and-coming reps. All of our SDRs are results-oriented with a hunter mentality and strong desire to win. While the team is no stranger to hard work, they are also a lot of fun to work with and are always willing to help each other out.
We are seeking a results-oriented and motivated individual to focus on building pipeline within the EMEA market. To do so, you will become adept at using our internal tools to assemble targeted lists of prospects to reach out to. You will then be responsible for engaging these prospects via phone, email and LinkedIn/social touches to cultivate interest in our solution.
- Swiftly follow up on inbound leads
- Conduct research to identify top accounts within key verticals
- Develop and execute strategic outreach to prospective customers
- Generate initial meetings and support Account Executives as they work on qualified opportunities and closing deals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing on our strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and notes in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed ambitious opportunity targets each month
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- Fluent in German & English
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills
- Outstanding time management abilities
- High levels of empathy
- Collaborative mentality
- Ability to quickly build rapport and overcome common objections
- Desire to move up the ranks at Brandwatch in the future
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION IF YOU:
- Are also fluent in French
- Have previous sales and/or cold calling experience
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Brandwatch’s New Hire Induction, where you will learn what makes our company unique
- Learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and shadow current members of the team
- Start prospecting and utilizing the knowledge you’ve gained to find opportunities
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of Brandwatch and feel comfortable pitching our software to all prospects
- Meet regularly with colleagues to become an expert on our products and associated talk tracks to sharpen your prospecting abilities
- Consistently achieve your weekly activity targets
- Become an expert on our internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Remain up-to-date on new product releases
- Contribute to the development of best practices for lead generation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be seen as a Brandwatch expert, making a significant impact on the day-to-day operations of the Sales Development team
- Be considered a top performer by consistently exceeding your targets
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns that drive pipeline
- Set an example for new SDRs and assist in their training/onboarding
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and generous parental leave.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine, whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our fortnightly massages right from the office.