Graduate Network Engineer (2018 start) - Brighton
We are a group of people around the world working together to build something amazing – doing something no-one has done before, and in a way no-one has thought of. This is the ideal opportunity for graduates that are looking to gain industry experience as part of their undergraduate degree and to sink their teeth into a new challenge. A chance to be a trailblazer. It’s a job that will give you interesting problems to solve, and the chance to learn new skills and work with new technologies.
What are we looking for?
- An upcoming graduate that is looking to join a technology focused and innovative company
- A self-starter with a passion and a drive for experimentation and technology
- Enthusiasm for learning and mastering technologies such as WiFi, OSPF, BGP, VRF-lite and MPLS on Juniper, Cisco and Aerohive
- Confidence with Linux and automation; git, Puppet and Ansible
What you’ll naturally have:
- A service-oriented approach and aim to make life more efficient for users and machines
- High standards and a keen eye for opportunities to improve, simplify, organise and consolidate
- Obsession to write documentation and update tickets
- Ability to multitask and tolerate interruption
- A concise, clear and tactful style of written and verbal communication
- An interest in all things facility, bare metal and cloud
- Willingness to travel and work in data centres (EU driving licence required)
- Small teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Work with people all over the world
- 10% of your time to work on something new, reading groups, tech talks, generous training and conference budgets, and any technical books you need
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our weekly massages right from the office.
So if you fit the bill and you're looking for a fascinating challenge don’t hesitate in applying.