Web Designer - Brighton
Brandwatch are looking for a UI designer with a minimum of three years web design/UI experience to lead the communication design of our website, Brandwatch.com. The web team delivers a huge range of projects across our four international websites, seen by thousands of people everyday.
Working within the design and development team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the direction of the design
- Maintaining and creating the web pattern library
- Working closely with marketing to design new tools and interactive experiences.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate for the web. Someone who is up-to-date on current trends and is able to take our brand and apply it to the web in new and magnificent ways.
Skills and requirements:
You’ll need to be conversant with modern web development methodologies, including:
- An understanding of pattern libraries and component based design
- Can use HTML & CSS
- Proficient in Sketch, the adobe suite
- Familiar with prototyping tools: Invision, Framer
- Understanding of image and asset optimisation
- A good understanding of responsive design
- Working with pattern libraries and componentised design
- Animation and Motion UI
- Wordpress experience
- Experience in UX, Wireframing, design sprints and creative workshops
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.