Product Marketing Manager
Brandwatch is the world’s pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the world’s most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
Some of the most influential roles in Brandwatch are in the Product team and Product Marketing team. And we are looking for a smart, hardworking, creative, collaborative product marketer to join at a time where we’re in the sweet spot of ‘small enough to know most people but big enough to rule the world’. It’s a great opportunity.
As a product marketer, you’re a crucial hub. You link the gorgeous, important work that our product and engineering create to the outside world by working closely with our competitive sales teams, our Customer Success advocates, clients, partners, our leadership team, industry analysts, the whole damn world! It’s not all on you - you’re backed by a world-class marketing and design team. But our global launches and programs often go through you and are frequently started by you.
So, you’ll lead go-to-market by working closely with product, marketing and design teams to define core positioning, pricing and product & marketing strategies. You’ll drive demand and revenue growth by distilling the essence of what we offer and why it benefits our different customer segments. You’ll oversee creative campaigns and personally deliver effective sales enablement. You’ll develop compelling positioning for products and features, using client feedback to identify value, use cases and core messaging. By providing customer stories and other core materials, and by activating them through regular internal briefings, you’ll aid sales to effectively sell our brilliant suite of solutions to new and existing clients. You’ll also represent and champion the products you’re working on at events/meetings and within the company, in the UK and abroad.
- Align closely with the product team to develop features and define product strategy – coordinating long-term business and revenue goals with product development and output
- Work in tandem with the commercial teams in order to drive sales and adoption of the product
- Develop innovative pipeline campaigns that align with product positioning and fuel the commercial teams
- Run informative and exciting sales enablement and training sessions that create momentum and generate company-wide awareness for launches and new features
- Create industry-leading commercial collateral that equips the teams to win at every turn
- Be a voice for the product on demos and roadmap sessions
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies for the product, coordinating strategically with teams across the organization to secure long-term success
- Lead global product launches and releases that drive promotion and adoption of product across new and existing users.
- Create and execute effective, globally-focused strategies and marketing plans across campaigns and content that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to support product adoption, reduce churn and extract product feedback
- Have in-depth knowledge of the competitor landscape, the key players, new features and emerging trends
Skills & experiences required:
- 1-3 years product marketing experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Experience working cross functionally with a range of different stakeholders across all seniority levels
- Ability to use data-driven strategies to analyse the entire customer journey and find opportunities for improvements
- Experienced B2B content writer
- Experienced public speaker
- Self-starter and excellent collaborator
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch London is an amazing new office. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream and you can enjoy one of our fortnightly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.