Bahasa Indonesian Speaking Freelance Social Media Validator - Singapore based
Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time.
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands.
- Constructing search queries to capture brand mentions on social media sites (full training provided)
- Validating brand mentions to determine sentiment and assign categories where required
- Provide analysis and feedback on key topics of discussion
- Other Ad-hoc tasks
The work will be done from home and the hours are flexible. The candidate will be required to participate in 6 hours of online training on the Brandwatch Analytics platform. All training and meeting attendance time are paid.
- Must possess native or near native proficiency in Bahasa Indonesian
- Must be computer/internet literate, with a basic familiarity of the use of social media in respective country e.g. Facebook / Twitter usage.
- Must have own computer to work from home
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Independent Contractor
- Based in Singapore