Copywriter - New York
Brandwatch is the world’s pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the world’s most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
As a Copywriter you will be an excellent writer that loves to dig into the data and find the ‘why’ to provide insights, solutions, and stories.
The main focus of your role will be creating content. You’ll get to work on a diverse range of content creation projects, including online trends, blog posts, thought leadership, and reports of all sizes including our global, flagship report series.
Why do we need you?
To work as part of our comms and content team to create high quality, intelligent, and engaging content that supports Brandwatch’s demand generation targets and growth ambitions.
Your role will include:
- Analysing social media and online data using the Brandwatch platform and wider product suite (Crimson Hexagon, Audiences, Vizia, BuzzSumo), plus other data sets, to produce a wide range of content.
- Being a part of our global, quarterly content planning – contributing ideas and helping to develop and brainstorm creative, thought-provoking content that generates demand generation and / or coverage and brand awareness.
- Assist with data analysis to support media inquiries.
- Effectively managing your time to ensure delivery of the content assigned to you alongside the wider marketing and design team.
- Ensuring consistent and relevant data analysis and reporting on key team metrics.
We are seeking:
- 1+ years of experience in copywriting and data driven content creation and a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- An avid writer who feels comfortable working with data and writing compelling content of all types about a wide range of topics and themes.
- Able to articulate complex ideas simply, in plain language
- A creative storyteller who can take content ideas and themes and create relevant and compelling content that our customer base and prospects value
- Proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, developing in-depth insights and visualising / presenting data findings
- Documented examples of content you have created / content campaigns you have been a part of
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global content production process
- Experience working in marketing tech, social media analytics, or related industries would be a huge advantage
- Previous use of Wrike or other project management tools would be a bonus
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to global content campaigns that drive sales qualified leads and coverage.
- Working as part of a global marketing team in our most exciting year to date. We will be launching our new flagship product and growing our product suite to help our customers make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
- Knowledge of Marketo/SFDC (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
**In your application, please attach writing piece(s) that showcases your writing skills**
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.