Sales Development Representative
Brandwatch is the world’s pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the world’s most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for generating new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Team.
Responsibilities/Skills and experiences required:
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Executives to execute a territory sales plan.
- Research, identify, and contact key decision makers at target accounts in assigned territory.
- Use phone, email, and LinkedIn to connect with prospects.
- Respond to demo requests and other inbound leads.
- Qualify potential opportunities.
- Effectively communicate Brandwatch product and industry knowledge.
- Maintain accurate records and reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly performance metrics.
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams to align with our customer centric culture.
We are seeking:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Drive, coachability, intellectual curiosity, and ability to learn quickly.
- Motivation to improve their own skills and help drive team success.
- Ability to convey passion/enthusiasm for our platform.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1 year of full-time work in a professional setting.
- Experience in a customer or prospective customer facing role.
- 1 year of SaaS or Technology experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach or other CRM tools.
- Experience working with social media and analytics software.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.