Customer Success Manager - Emerging Accounts - New York
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. Over 80 people across 6 offices, all working towards one mission: ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social media we are constantly called upon to help our clients leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build our understanding of our clients businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
We’re looking for self-motivated problem solvers to help continuing to shape our growing team. In this role, you will work directly with clients to help troubleshoot problems, guide strategy, share best practices, and, ultimately, drive retention across the segment. The Emerging Accounts team at Brandwatch leverages technology to support our customers at scale and you will interact with clients via email, phone, and webinar. The right candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an affinity for learning new technology.
- Provide technical and strategic support to existing Brandwatch customers
- Collaborate with teammates to develop and execute programs, such as webinar series and office hours to support clients at scale
- Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
- Work with teammates to identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes, with a focus on automation and scale
- Take ownership of accounts and manage their onboarding, success, and retention; assist with renewals processes when necessary
- Proactively identify and solve any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers on new uses and best practices for Brandwatch products to drive adoption and retention
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) attitude is a must; prior experience in startup or tech preferred
- At least a year of experience in customer-facing role; customer success, account management, or customer support experience is a plus
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills both via phone and email
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- High level of diplomacy and poise under pressure when working through client issues
Optional (but great to have!) Skills & Experience:
- Second language is a plus, especially German, French, or Spanish
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and/or customer service ticketing system (Zendesk or similar)
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this and voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for the past 4 years. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.