Salesforce Data Analyst
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As a key member of the Business Operations team, the Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for the quality and integrity of the data housed in core business systems, including Salesforce.com and Marketo, among others.
- Raising data quality and performance levels in our Go To Market organizations, especially with respect to critical data elements, including accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and closed business.
- Establishing and maintaining a set of processes and controls aimed at ensuring data quality and integrity issues are surfaced and addressed on an ongoing basis
- Creating and publishing data hygiene reports so that the broader organization has visibility to the quality and integrity of the data at any given point in time as well as on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring best in class data sources are leveraged to enrich the quality of the data in our core Go To Market systems
- Working closely with other members of the Business Operations team to surface and address data quality issues
- Ensuring that the data leveraged in core operational reporting is accurate and complete at all times
- Validating and processing data import inquiries
- Assisting with lead assignment updates which include: Updating and management of lead assignment rules, reassignment of leads, and validation of lead distribution with stakeholders
- Identifying, investigating, and managing the resolution and escalation of data quality issues
- Coordinating and leading regular and ongoing data quality audits
- Coordinating various data cleanup tasks which include: deduping account and contact data, ensuring data enrichment via our standard tools is performed consistently and correctly, overseeing the SFDC account creation process to prevent duplicates and ensure all internal requirements are met
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-year minimum in a data management role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Logical thinker with superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Customer service oriented
- Great teammate
- Salesforce experience preferred
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.