Customer Success Manager (Emerging Accounts) - Brighton
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. Over 80 people across 6 offices, all working towards one mission: ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social media we are constantly called upon to help our clients leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build our understanding of our clients businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
We’re looking for self-motivated problem solvers to help continuing to shape our growing team. In this role, you will work directly with clients to help troubleshoot problems, guide strategy, share best practices, and, ultimately, drive retention across the segment. The Emerging Accounts team at Brandwatch leverages technology to support our customers at scale and you will interact with clients via email, phone, and webinar. The right candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an affinity for learning new technology.
- Provide technical and strategic support to existing Brandwatch customers
- Collaborate with teammates to develop and execute programs, such as webinar series and office hours to support clients at scale
- Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
- Work with teammates to identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes, with a focus on automation and scale
- Take ownership of accounts and manage their onboarding, success, and retention; assist with renewals processes when necessary
- Proactively identify and solve any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers on new uses and best practices for Brandwatch products to drive adoption and retention
We’re Looking For:
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) attitude is a must; prior experience in startup or tech preferred
- At least a year of experience in customer-facing role; customer success, account management, or customer support experience is a plus
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills both via phone and email
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- High level of diplomacy and poise under pressure when working through client issues
Optional (but great to have!):
- Second language is a plus, especially German and/or French
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and/or customer service ticketing system (Zendesk or similar)
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.