Brandwatch is the world’s pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the world’s most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
We are growing our product design team and are looking for someone to join us on our quest to build amazing SaaS products which push the boundaries of convention, have flair, originality, and make our customers sing out loud with delight.
We want the ooh and we want the ahh! We want personality, and we want grace. If you are a talented Product/UX designer who is motivated by any of the above and want to work in a highly collaborative design team where your ideas count and can tangibly make a difference, then this could be the perfect role for you.
About the team you’ll be joining:
Our product design team is split across Brighton, Stuttgart and Berlin. We have a wide range of skills from pure user research through to pure visual design, and a number of people with a blend in between.
Responsibilities/Skills and experiences required:
- Have at least 2 years aggregated commercial experience working as a UX designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred over mobile/native)
- Present a portfolio during your interview that demonstrates excellence in your craft - show us your process of translating outcomes into outputs
- Be able to drive great UX design within a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Marketers, technical architects and developers
- Be able to plan, organise and execute all aspects of the design stage from concept to prototype
- Be able to distil and translate complex requirements into modern, accessible and inviting experiences
- Have experience in planning and conducting user research (generative and evaluative) and translating those findings into design opportunities
- Document and communicate your work efficiently and effectively to a variety of stakeholders and colleagues from juniors through to execs
We are seeking:
- Understand and be conversant with the core design principles regarding colour, typography, psychology, movement and behaviour
- Know how to work with established design systems / pattern libraries
- Have a passion for data visualisation
- Have designed and tested information dashboards before
- Have experience designing for mobile contexts
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laines in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we host subsidized onsite pilates and yoga classes along with our Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach or our fortnightly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.