Business Development Executive
Since 2008, Brafton has been at the forefront of content marketing. Now we’re one of the leading content marketing providers in North America and have evolved into a diverse digital marketing partner. We’re proud to have been featured on the Inc. 500 List in 2012 and 2013, and on the Inc. 5000 List in 2014 and 2015. Our growth is fueled by our exceptional and committed people. We are looking for highly motivated, fast-learning, and adaptable sales professionals to join our collaborative sales team.
We generate results for our clients through creative excellence and our data-led approach which begins during our consultative sales process. Our leads come primarily through our successful inbound lead generation efforts, and our Business Development Executives manage the entire sales cycle from first meeting to close.
- Detailed needs analysis and discovery;
- Generating demand for our products and services;
- Competitive content research and analysis;
- Development of sophisticated proposals;
- Accurate pipeline forecasting;
- Achieving quarterly revenue targets.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of B2B sales in a consultative, revenue-closing role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with prospects;
- Experience in Online Marketing, SEO Consulting, and/or SaaS a plus;
- Digital marketing background strongly preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive salary, uncapped commissions and a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits Include: Competitive Incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off and paid holidays, in-office perks, and open, fun and friendly work environment, and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).