Animator - Motion Graphics Artist
- Work across several different projects in the video department of a large content marketing agency
- Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for high volume video services, working with client designs and branding guidelines
- Storyboard and animate for a variety of short form factual content
- Working within a small but dynamic team, but predominantly working autonomously, taking control of projects from start to finish
- Communicating with clients on projects
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
- Are a ‘visual storyteller’
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Expert skills in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator
- Expert skills in 2D (vector) character animations
- Intermediate skills in Cinema 4D, Photoshop.
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, especially when interfacing with clients a plus
Interested candidates should apply with a resume, online demo-reel, and cover letter.
Benefits Include: Competitive Incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off and paid holidays, in-office perks, an open, fun and friendly work environment, and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).