Brafton Content Writers are dedicated to producing strong, creative pieces that are incorporated into content marketing campaigns for clients. Client experience is paramount for us, meaning you are expected to communicate directly with them, including in-person visits. Viable candidates must handle white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
The majority of our clients are B2B and their industries span technology, health, finance, business, education and marketing. Writing and researching confidently, and on deadline, in these spaces is a must. If you are interested in joining a company on the forefront of innovation and creativity in the content marketing industry, please apply immediately.
This is a full-time, in-house position at our downtown Boston office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines
- Edit the work of peers using Brafton’s editing marks and processes
- Work with account management to ensure that clients’ goals are achieved
- Attend project, client and team meetings
- Track writing and editing production work on a daily basis in provided spreadsheet
- Brainstorm and provide topics for clients monthly based on their creative brief and/or industry
- Roughly 10% client interaction (email/conference call/in-person)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of AP (Associated Press) style
- Understanding of SEO keywords and concepts behind branded writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Creative mind regarding a client’s brief/marketing goals
- Strong phone presence for client phone calls and interviews
- Ability to work with other departments in the company, such as account management, sales, social media, and other production departments, such as video and design.
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).