Associate Marketing Research Executive
Working at Brafton means you'll collaborate with smart, fun-loving and creative problem-solvers who aspire to excellence. Brafton has been on Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing U.S. private companies list for the past four years. Brafton is North America’s largest content marketing firm, with offices in Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. We aspire to continually raise the bar on what people consider "marketing content." We create result-focused strategies and content to drive SEO, social engagement and leads for our clients. Our teams continuously build expertise across new media formats, including video, blogs, infographics and web design.
Are you someone who is looking to start your career in the marketing industry and demonstrates effective research and communication skills. This position lays the foundation for the sales cycle by identifying qualified leads used for our outbound efforts. The role also has a hand in our inbound marketing efforts tasked with segmenting and distributing our inbound leads. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to start their career in the marketing industry and demonstrates effective research and communication skills. With a clear path for advancement, the Market Research department acts as a spring-board for successful candidates to move into other areas within Brafton such as Sales, Creative Marketing, Social Media, Account Management.
- Research and qualify prospects for new potential client opportunities
- Update our marketing database/CRM, Sales Force, to ensure accuracy of key business contact information
- Internet research
- Telephone research and correspondence
- Segmentation and distribution of our inbound leads
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 0-1 years of relevant work/internship experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented
- Knowledge with the following a plus: Internet Search, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Social Media, Zoom-Info
- Must provide valid documentation to support authorization to work in the USA