Contract Animator - Motion Graphics Artist
This position reports to the Creative Director of Video in our Boston office, collaborates with other animators, project managers and account managers, to ensure the timely and quality production of motion graphics and animated web demos. Ideal candidates will be able to maintain high motion design standards, provide excellent customer communication, and work with hard (but realistic) deadlines.
- Design and produce high end 2D/3D motion graphics using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, for web and broadcast distribution.
- Ensuring timely delivery of motion graphics per assigned delivery date
- Providing feedback during internal review of others’ work
- Occasional client communications, often phone calls to discuss concepts or feedback on deliverables
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
- Excellence in visual storytelling, conceptual thinking
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Well-organized and able to work consistently on recurring projects (file and project structures)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good Demo Reel
- 3+ years as a motion graphics artist
- Excellent motion design skills and broad experience in all aspects of the motion graphics design and production process
- Expert level experience using Adobe CC Suite, with an emphasis on After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- 3D experience is a ++
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, especially in client communication and team management.
This is an in-office position with some flexibility to work remotely.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).