Business Development (Inside Sales)
Working at Brafton means you'll collaborate with smart, fun-loving and creative problem-solvers who aspire to excellence. Brafton has been on Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing U.S. private companies list for four years.
As one of the fastest growing Boston companies, we are looking for ambitious entry level sales professionals that want fast promotions to jumpstart their careers.
As part of our high-energy, success-hungry sales team, you will primarily book meetings for our Sales team. You have a passion for sales and online marketing, and you are eager to contribute to a company that values promoting from within. In exchange for your hard work and results, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and skills coaching from our seasoned sales team. This outbound cold-calling role is the perfect opportunity for those with a strong ambition to get into a lucrative sales career.
Starting base is $35,000-$40,000; with high performing reps having the potential to earn up to $80,000-$90,000 within first two years.
- Perform outbound cold calls to targeted prospects
- Consult with confidence on the phone
- Articulate how Brafton can be of value to our prospects’ success
- Calendar qualified meetings between Sales & prospects
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals for qualified meetings
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree required
- 1-2 years cold calling, canvassing, or phone experience preferred but not required
- Ability to engage quickly; a consultative and confident approach is key
- Competitive drive and strategic mindset to exceed sales targets
- Keen interest in internet and search engine marketing or digital content marketing
- Self-driven and positive attitude in order to thrive as an individual in a team-oriented environment
Check out our Employee Spotlight Video to learn more about Sales Careers at Brafton!
Benefits Include: Competitive Incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off and paid holidays, in-office perks, and open, fun and friendly work environment, and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).