Asset Protection Detective
Bob's Stores is a Northeast retailer of branded apparel and footwear and is synonymous with terrific brands, great value and great service. With 30 locations in numerous states.
We are currently looking for a part-time Asset Protection Agent who would be willing to support several locations as needed. In this role you will report directly to the Store Manager.
See details below!
- Use our CCTV monitoring system in support of theft prevention.
- Ability to make apprehensions while keeping in mind the safety of our customers and associates.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including police reports.
- Respond to any type of emergency situation with the support of Store Management.
- Monitor CCTV system and use available reporting to investigate internal theft situations.
- High level of confidentiality required in investigative cases.
Preferred Skills & Work Experience:
- Prior experience in an Asset Protection role.
- Proficient with CCTV Monitoring Systems
- Attention to detail with report writing and Investigative procedures.
- First Aid Training and CPR Certification a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Work Independently with Support of Store Management.